Internet Defamation, Privacy Laws, Fraud and Abuse Concerns
The Internet has opened opportunities for businesses, but it has also opened opportunities for abuse. Like the Internet itself, the law is continually evolving to keep up with changing technology.
Serving Internet Businesses and Entrepreneurs in the Heart of Silicon Valley
The Internet is a vast landscape of business opportunity. Unfortunately, it is also a medium that can be easily exploited for violating privacy, defamation and fraud. If you are seeking legal advice or representation about any legal matter relating to Internet intellectual property law, it makes sense to talk to a law firm that has focused on website and Internet law from the day our doors opened. From the heart of Silicon Valley, we represent individual Internet entrepreneurs and business interests throughout the region and nationally.
Our experience includes transactional and litigation matters in all areas of Internet IP law, including:
- Defamation of character, libel and slander on the Internet
- Domain names, disputes arising from URL rights
- The Electronic Communications Privacy Act, prohibiting unauthorized wire taps and intercepting data transfers
- The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, prohibiting what is generally called "hacking," unauthorized entry into someone else's computer system
- The California Legal Remedies Act, prohibiting unfair and deceptive business practices and providing remedies for those harmed
- Trademark and copyright clearance, registration transactions and infringement litigation
California Domain Name Disputes Lawyers · Computer Privacy Attorneys
Whether your business has been accused of Internet fraud or your business was harmed by someone else's Internet actions, we will respond quickly with the legal counsel you need. Contact us to discuss your concerns.