Alice Park is an associate at Hayes Scott. Alice’s practice focuses on appellate, complex commercial litigation, and insurance bad faith cases.
Alice graduated from University of California, Davis School of Law in 2020. She earned her B.A. in Cognitive Science from University of California, Berkeley in 2015.
In law school, Alice served as both the Senior Symposium Editor and the inaugural Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Editor of the UC Davis Law Review. Alice was co-chair of Asian Pacific American Law Students Association and she was a member of the Moot Court Honors Board, Trial Practice Honors Board, and the King Hall Negotiations Team.
Alice is licensed to practice before all the courts of the State of California and the United States District Courts for the Northern, Central, Eastern, and Southern Districts of California.
- University of California at Davis School of Law, Davis, California
- J.D. – 2020
- University of California, Berkeley, California
- B.A. – 2015
- Major: Cognitive Science
- California, 2021
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
Current Employment Position