Jessica Scott's practice focuses on business litigation, employer liability, and other commercial disputes. Jessica also has experience involving insurance bad faith and litigation matters. Jessica is licensed to practice before all courts of the State of California and the United States District Courts of California.
Jessica graduated from University of California, Berkeley, in 2009 with a degree in Political Science. Jessica received her J.D. from American University Washington College of Law (WCL) in 2014. During law school, Jessica served as the Senior Articles Editor on the American University International Law Review, externed for numerous judges in D.C., and represented clients through clinic work.
Prior to joining the firm, Jessica taught Legal Rhetoric at WCL as a Graduate Teaching Fellow.
Areas Of Practice
- Business Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Bad Faith Litigation
- California, 2015
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 2014
- University of California, Berkeley
- B.A. - 2009
- Major: Political Science
- Lecturer, Legal Rhetoric, American University Washington College of Law, Graduate Teaching Fellow
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Member
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California, Member