Mary McCurdy has extensive experience in complex insurance coverage matters, including construction, public entity, employment practices, bad faith, toxic tort and environmental.
Ms. McCurdy was born and raised in California and attended college at Santa Clara University where she received a B.S. in economics. She attended law school at Santa Clara University School of Law and graduated cum laude in 1984.
Ms. McCurdy has served as a guest lecturer on many insurance related topics and taught at Santa Clara University. She has been selected as a Super Lawyer for 2009 through 2019. In April 2014, the American College of Coverage and Extracontractual Counsel (ACCEC) admitted her as a Fellow of the College.
Areas Of Practice
- Insurance Coverage
- Bad Faith Litigation
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- J.D. - 1984
- Honors: cum laude
- Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, California
- B.S. - 1981
Honors and Awards
- Northern California Super Lawyers 2009-2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Fellow - American College of Coverage and Extracontractual Counsel