- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Bad Faith Litigation
- Contract Disputes
Ryan Keller's practice focuses on insurance bad faith and torts. Ryan has experience in all phases of litigation complimented by significant business experience.
Ryan is licensed to practice before all courts of the State of California and the United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Central Districts.
Ryan earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy with a Specialization in Business from the University of California at Los Angeles in 1997. Ryan was a financial advisor for approximately six years prior to attending law school. He received his J.D. from the University of San Diego in 2006, where he was a member of the prestigious University of San Diego Law Review. He was admitted to the California Bar in 2007. Ryan is a member of the American Bar Association.
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 2006
- Honors: University of San Diego Law Review, 2005-2006
- University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 1997
- Major: Philosophy
- Major: Business Specialization
- California, 2007
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2007
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2011
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2011
Current Employment Position