Victor C. Ng
San Carlos, CA
Victor Ng is an associate at Hayes Scott. Victor’s practice focuses on insurance coverage and bad faith claims. Prior to joining Hayes Scott, Victor worked at Phillips, Spallas & Angstadt, LLP.
Victor graduated from University of California, Berkeley in 2010, earning a B.A. in Political Economy of Industrial Societies and a minor in History of Art.
Victor graduated from University of San Francisco School of Law in 2017. During law school, Victor served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Garrett L. Wong of the Superior Court of California, County of San Francisco. He also completed externships at various personal injury law firms in San Francisco, and clerked for a corporate immigration law firm. Victor served as the Managing Editor for the Intellectual Property and Technology Law Journal. Victor also served as a Team Captain representing his school at the Thomas Tang Moot Court Competition.
Victor is licensed to practice before all courts of the State of California.
- California, 2019
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2017
- Honors: Merit Scholarship
- Honors: Arthur C. Zief, Jr. Scholarship (two-time recipient)
- Honors: Asian American Bar Association Law Foundation Scholarship
- Honors: Asian Pacific American Bar Association – Silicon Valley and Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom Joint Scholarship
- University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- B.A. - 2010
- Major: Political Economy of Industrial Societies
- Major: History of Art