Trial and Appellate Solutions
Charles E. Tillage
- Complex Litigation
- Insurance Coverage and Claims
- Construction Defects and Contractor Performance
- Business and Contract Disputes
- Real Estate Agent and Broker Disputes
Charles E. Tillage concentrates his practice on complex litigation matters involving the successful defense of claims involving insurance coverage and claims handling practices, construction defects and contractor performance, business and contract disputes, and real estate agent and broker disputes. Charles also has extensive experience in representing parties in class action cases involving claims of unfair and deceptive business practices in both state and federal court. He has also represented companies and individuals in litigation involving trademark and copyright infringement, professional liability, and employment discrimination.
Charles received his B.A. in Anthropology from the University of California in Santa Barbara (with honors) in 1992, and he earned his J.D. from Santa Clara University in 1995.
He is admitted to practice before all courts of the State of California, the United States District Courts for the Northern, Central, Eastern and Southern Districts, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Charles served on the Board of Directors for the San Francisco Barristers Club from 1999-2000, was the President of the Barristers Club in 2000, and served on the Board of Directors for the San Francisco Bar Association in 2000. He is a member of the San Francisco and San Mateo Bar Associations.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- J.D. - 1995
- University of California, Santa Barbar, California
- B.A. - 1992
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Anthropology
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- San Francisco Barristers Club, Board of Directors, 1999 to 2000
- Barristers Club, President, 2000
- San Francisco Bar Association, Board of Directors, 2000
- San Francisco Bar Association, Member
- San Mateo Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position