Jamie A. Radack
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Trademark and Copyright Infringement
- Trade Secret Misappropriation
- Statutory and Common Law Unfair Competition
- Beach of Technology License Agreements
- Contract Disputes
Jamie A. Radack's practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, with a special emphasis on trademark and copyright infringement, trade secret misappropriation, statutory and common law unfair competition, breach of technology license agreements and other contract disputes. She also assists clients with their trademark applications and other trademark registration issues before the USPTO. Jamie also handles business formation and filings for corporate clients, and advises them regarding all aspects of their contractual agreements including, drafting, negotiation, enforceability and protection of intellectual property rights.
In addition to her intellectual property and corporate practice, Jamie handles other complex contract disputes, business tort claims and insurance bad faith litigation. She has also handled several appeals in both state and federal court.
Jamie is licensed to practice before all courts of the State of California, the United States District Courts for the Northern, Central, Eastern and Southern Districts, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Jamie earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of California at Berkeley in 1997. She received her J.D. and earned a certificate with honors in intellectual property law, from the University of San Francisco in 2002. She was admitted to the California Bar that same year.
In November 2002, Jamie's article Stop Stealing My Good Will: An Examination of Initial Interest Confusion and Metatags was published in the Journal of Internet Law.
Jamie is a member of the San Mateo County Bar Association, Santa Clara County Bar Association, American Intellectual Property Law Association, and the Intellectual Property section of the California Bar.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2002
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Intellectual Property Law
- University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- B.A. - 1997
- Major: English
- California, 2002
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Member
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, Member
- American Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
- Stop Stealing My Good Will: An Examination of Initial Interest Confusion and Metatags, Journal of Internet Law, 2002
Current Employment Position