Commercial Litigation Lawyers
Cost-Effective Transactions and Dispute Resolution
Well-drawn, well-negotiated contracts backed by effective due diligence are the best defense against business disputes and litigation. That said, disputes do arise. When that happens, it is important to have a legal team of San Francisco commercial litigation attorneys who will protect your interests in business disputes.
Our commercial litigation practice encompasses many of the business issues our clients routinely confront. Regardless of the root cause of the litigation, our firm is devoted to providing effective and efficient business litigation services that solves our client’s current legal concerns and protects their future business interests.
Because of our civil litigation experience, businesses and individuals often seek our help when dealing with disputes. We work for early resolution through negotiation, but we are always willing and able to take disputes into courts and even through the appellate process.
Our commercial litigation services include representation for business clients named as plaintiffs and defendants in disputed matters involving:
- Intellectual property rights, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets
- Licensing and distribution agreements
- Commercial claims for legal malpractice and professional liability
- Commercial insurance property claims and policy coverage
- Directors and officers liability
Within our commercial and insurance litigation focus, our attorneys offer extensive experience in dispute resolution and litigation involving:
- Class action: Experienced management and litigation of class actions
- Employment: Representation in negotiations and litigation concerning all areas of federal and state employment law
- Real estate: Protection of your interests in transactions and litigation involving commercial and residential real estate matters
Commercial and Insurance Litigation Appeals
Our firm has extensive experience handling appellate matters for business clients throughout the state of California. Because appeals often focus on procedural issues, it is important to have a lawyer who concentrates on California appellate law.
Our partners average more than twenty five years of experience handling appellate matters in federal courts and California state courts. Our attorneys have handled over five hundred appeals, including appeals to the California Supreme Court, the California Court of Appeals and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. In addition, we have attorneys admitted to practice before the US Supreme Court.
Rapid Response to your Legal Need
In litigation and transactional work, our sense of urgency and rapid response serve our clients well. Contact us to discuss your business legal requirements.