California’s Leading Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property and Appellate Law Firm
Founded in 2003, Hayes Scott Bonino Ellingson Guslani Simonson & Clause, LLP, has quickly become one of the most respected commercial litigation and appellate law firms in California. Our California business law attorneys have also built a reputation for effectively handling legal matters ranging from complex corporate litigation and appeals to intellectual property matters. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to early-stage startup companies.
Effective, Responsive Representation Both In and Out of Court
To address the ever-changing needs of today’s business environment, our practice has consistently evolved. As your legal representative, we will create a compelling and personalized legal strategy tailored to your unique needs. Our firm practices in the following areas of law:
- Commercial litigation: Our litigators represent all types and sizes of businesses, including large corporations, small businesses and entrepreneurs in many areas, e.g., Internet commerce disputes, including Internet monetization, defamation, commercial disparagement, Anti-SLAPP, privacy violations, unfair competition, statutory violations, contract disputes, private equity and shareholder disputes.
- Appellate law: Our experienced appellate law attorneys assist clients in state and federal appeals courts, up to and including the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Insurance law: We represent insurance companies and other businesses with a variety of insurance law cases. Our lawyers commonly assist clients with insurance bad faith claims, insurance coverage disputes and policy limit demands.
- Intellectual property law: We provide trusted intellectual property law counsel to businesses who have a transaction or dispute related to trademarks, copyright trade secrets and other intellectual property matters.
- Professional liability: Professionals who are accused of malpractice or negligence need a strong defense. Our lawyers will help you protect your professional reputation and future.
California Lawyers With a Nationwide Scope
Our San Francisco Bay Area office serves as a base for advising and representing clients who have business or litigation interests in California. We recognize that many commercial and insurance clients have a business presence across the United States. Our firm provides legal advice and representation for clients throughout the United States. Contact us now to arrange a consultation.