Resolving Internet-Related Intellectual Property Law Matters
Many intellectual property abusers believe that they are free from consequences on the internet, but that is untrue. At Hayes Scott Bonino Ellingson & Guslani, LLP, our intellectual property litigators help businesses defend their intellectual property and resolve legal disputes. From our office in San Carlos, we help clients across California and the country handle internet-related intellectual property matters.
Serving Internet Businesses And Entrepreneurs From The Heart Of Silicon Valley
The internet has created a platform that can be exploited for violating privacy, defamation and fraud. If you need legal advice or representation about any legal matter relating to internet intellectual property law, it makes sense to talk to a law firm that has focused on website and internet law from the day its doors opened. Our firm represents individual internet entrepreneurs and business interests in Silicon Valley and nationally.
Our experience includes transactional and litigation matters in all areas of internet IP law, including:
- Trademark and copyright clearance and registration transactions
- Defamation of character, libel and slander on the internet
- Domain name disputes arising from URL rights
- The Electronic Communications Privacy Act, prohibiting unauthorized wiretaps and intercepting data transfers
- The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, which prohibits what is generally called “hacking,” the unauthorized entry into someone else’s computer system
- The California Legal Remedies Act, which prohibits unfair and deceptive business practices and provides remedies for those harmed
Turn To Us For Intellectual Property Disputes And Privacy Resolution
Whether your business has been accused of internet fraud or was harmed by someone else’s internet actions, we will respond with the legal counsel you need. Contact us now to discuss your concerns and start protecting your rights.