Qualified Representation For Insurance Bad Faith Cases
Insurance companies nationwide depend on the knowledge, experience and responsiveness of the insurance defense lawyers at the Hayes Scott Bonino Ellingson & Guslani, LLP, law firm in San Carlos, California. Our firm represents many of the largest national insurance companies that do business in California, and we have earned our reputation for providing efficient and knowledgeable legal guidance.
Knowledgeable California Bad Faith Litigation Lawyers
California has extensive regulations involving insurance fair claim practices and the settlement of disputes. Our San Francisco insurance attorneys know the California Fair Claims Practices Act exceptionally well, and we understand how to counter allegations of insurance bad faith. We have handled litigation involving property, casualty and life insurance. We deal quickly and knowledgeably with disputes concerning rejected insurance claims.
Our attorneys have experience across a broad range of insurance regulatory compliance laws involving claims disputes, including:
- Extracontractual, policy and claims errors and omissions
- Agent and broker negligence and disputes
- Corporate directors and officers insurance claims
- Sureties and bonds
- Title insurance
- Advertising injury and defamation
- Attorney’s fees and costs disputes
- Life, health and disability insurance claims and reinsurance
- Earthquakes, floods and other natural disasters
- Underwriting litigation, excess liability and special policy provisions
- Environmental, toxic torts and mold claims
- Construction defects and contractor disputes
- Unfair business practices
A Lengthy Record Of Successful Dispute Resolution
Our attorneys offer in-depth knowledge and familiarity with the entire body of California insurance regulation. We have represented a variety of insurance companies in hundreds of insurance bad faith claims.
We work with national insurance companies and corporations that have business interests in California. Contact us now to arrange a consultation.